I went into the room and a very strange and slightly frightening picture opened up in front of me - my mother was lying on the bed without outerwear, and next to her was sitting exactly the same half-naked woman I did not know. I asked:
"And how then?"
Jess, can I hug you again? I asked Mrs. Wood what made her smile again. You are very hospitable, really! I did not even expect such a warm welcome.
liveartbcs.com/usa/15-03-2022-1. Once our club was rented for the night by a very rich girl who celebrated her birthday with her friends. Among them were quite well-known ladies. When I went on stage during the first program, I noticed that the girls were sitting at small tables of 4 5 people, which were located in a semicircle around the oval stage. The birthday girl sat in the center, at the largest table on the dais. The stage in our club was not high, about half a meter with a pylon in the center. Then, among the guests, I noticed a fairly popular pop singer. At first I couldn't believe my eyes. I really liked her both as a singer and as a woman. I knew that she was married, so I looked for a long time to see if she really was. And during the second program, I met her eyes. She looked at me with interest, and when our eyes met, she smiled and winked at me, showing "class" with her thumb. I had no more doubts. It really is her.
Then I corrected myself and became gently slow movements, taking out and inserting to expand her pussy. She moaned so sweetly. A minute later she began to move herself and wave her hand to me. I remember she just has an appetizing ass and not to try it is just a sin, I smeared it with my own saliva. And then it exploded.
We sat at the table, the girls had just happy faces, and ate excellent chops to the light snoring of Oleg and Vitya, at the same time drinking a glass of delicious Cahors. And then on the screen the sweet-voiced Czech Karel Gott and the sonorous Voldemar Matushka, then Poland, the voice of Maryla Rodovich filled the whole apartment. I took turns dancing with the girls to these wonderful melodies. The foreign stage came to us only on New Year's Eve. It was so exciting both of them were without panties and I cheekily pulled up their skirts and stroked their soft elastic asses. Rita soon again dragged me into the bedroom, whispering in my ear that I was a libertine and aroused her greatly. Now she was lying on her back and waving very smartly at me. As she said out loud:
There is no fun without risk! And in general, as a last resort, I will have an abortion, it is now easy and completely safe. Natasha flashed her progressive glances.